To see Bryan’s 2014 performance schedule (or schedules from previous years), please click here.
Whether in a concert, worship service, retreat, workshop, convention, classroom or school assembly, audiences and congregations respond to the warmth of Bryan’s voice, the contagious nature of his songs, and his signature interactive style of singing and song leading.
Here are some of the most common (but by no means the only) “performance modes” for Bryan’s music ministry:
- interactive all-ages concerts. Over the years, the one-hour all-ages concert has been a mainstay of Bryan’s performances, and is infinitely adaptable depending on the setting and the demographic mix of the audience.
- worship resource. Bryan regularly serves as a worship leader/speaker/song leader in congregational and other settings, weaving together scripture, story and song in intergenerational worship experiences that are engaging and inspiring.
- school concerts. Many Christian schools sing Bryan’s songs with gusto and incorporate them into the curriculum and classroom/all-school routines. Bryan’s performances inspire students, staff and parents in school concerts, assemblies, chapels, and classroom settings.
- stories and songs. Bryan is receiving more and more requests for performances that are more geared toward adults, enabling him to tell stories and perform songs in his repertoire that do not fit easily into an all-ages sing-along concert format.
- house concerts. Bryan’s music and interactive style are well suited for house concert settings. A unique “twist” on more traditional house concerts is to plan it as a family affair, with an initial set that is highly interactive and child-oriented, and then to provide childcare during a second set that is especially for the parents and other adults (see the “stories and songs” category above).
- workshops. Bryan is frequently invited to lead workshops on various themes, including financial stewardship, creation care, missional church, songwriting for worship, and various topics relating to children and music and worship.
- retreats. Serving as a resource for congregational retreats has also become a regular and welcome occurrence in Bryan’s music ministry. Lately Bryan and Julie, as a husband-wife team, have begun leading retreats together, with a particular focus on intergenerational activities, reflection, and worship.
To inquire about booking Bryan for a performance in your community, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.